Maxiboard is a high acoustic performance composite building board designed for use within buildings. Maxiboard is suitable for use on walls and ceilings and can be used to meet the sound insulation performance requirements of Part E of the Building Regulations for separating structures. A sister product, Maxideck, has been developed for use on timber floors
- Maxiboard sound insulation board for walls and ceiling
- Maxiboard can be used to meet Building Regulations Approved Document E (2003) through walls, floors and ceilings.
- Maxiboard is quickly and easily installed on walls and ceilings
- Maxiboard can be used to form enclosures and independent structures
- Maxiboard can take screws and nails direct
- Maxiboard is extremely durable
- Minimal thickness, Maxiboard is only 17mm thick
17mm x 1200mm x 600mm (0.72m2)
Quietstone Supplies products are normally available on a 2-3 working day turnaround once the order is processed, However please ensure to check with one of our technical team as turnaround times can vary.
Please ensure that when ordering, the delivery location is accessible by large and articulated vehicles as some of our products will be delivered in this way, If you require additional information to be added to ensure the delivery is succesful, please ensure to tell one of our technical team on placing the order as Quietstone Supplies will not be held responsible for failed delivery attempts and additional fees for redelivery may be applied
Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.