Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is used under all types of floor screeds in new build apartments and is aimed at constructions where
Pre-Completion Testing (PCT) is preferred to that
of a Robust Detail (RD).
Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is an under screed product designed to isolate screeds from the
main structure of the building reducing impact energy generated by general footfall.
- Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer been independently tested on-site to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Approved by NHBC for ADE 2003 compliance.
- Excellent impact and airborne performance.
- Offers long-term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. No need for separate perimeter strips.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints
- Supplied in easy to handle sheets.
- Sustainable and also completely recyclable
- Mildew and moisture proof
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Price Guide - £19.00+VAT
Quietstone Supplies products are normally available on a 2-3 working day turnaround once the order is processed, However please ensure to check with one of our technical team as turnaround times can vary.
Please ensure that when ordering, the delivery location is accessible by large and articulated vehicles as some of our products will be delivered in this way, If you require additional information to be added to ensure the delivery is succesful, please ensure to tell one of our technical team on placing the order as Quietstone Supplies will not be held responsible for failed delivery attempts and additional fees for redelivery may be applied
Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.