Regupol® 3912 Acoustic Underlayment which is tough durable and designed to attenuate impact sound at source. It can be bonded to all types of base floors and is supplied in 6mm thick rolls.
Being manufactured from PUR foam Regupol® 3912 Acoustic Underlayment’s principle use is for the refurbishment market and is ideal for use beneath carpets hardwood floors battens T&G chipboard etc. It can also be used for new build but before making recommendations please contact CMS Danskin Acoustics Technical Support.
- Regupol® 3912 Acoustic Underlayment been independently tested by a UKAS accredited laboratory to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Standard thickness 6mm thick although other thicknesses are available upon request.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under highpoint loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- Primarily used for refurbishments although can be used for new build also.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
Price Guide - £173.30+VAT
Roll Lengths (standard)
Non standard lengths available on request
Quietstone Supplies products are normally available on a 2-3 working day turnaround once the order is processed, However please ensure to check with one of our technical team as turnaround times can vary.
Please ensure that when ordering, the delivery location is accessible by large and articulated vehicles as some of our products will be delivered in this way, If you require additional information to be added to ensure the delivery is succesful, please ensure to tell one of our technical team on placing the order as Quietstone Supplies will not be held responsible for failed delivery attempts and additional fees for redelivery may be applied
Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.